There’s lots of ways to get involved with Houston Children Give Back.
1) Come join us at one of our upcoming events or service programs. The best way to build caring hearts is to help kids learn about their world, appreciate the needs of others, and create positive change that they can see and touch.
2) What’s in Your Heart? We want to help our kids identify what they care about most. Once they have that all figured out, we can support them in making an impact. We can help raise funds through our network and find volunteers for their own programs through our site! Also, we love it when your family helps us identify a charity for us to feature. We are open to global and local organizations. Please keep in mind our main objective is that our children can create and participate in fundraising, and we favor organizations where high percentages of donations go to those in need.
3) Make a donation in-kind for services or goods we can use at our events. Food, drink, craft supplies, paper, and printed materials are always welcome and needed. We are happy to feature your business’s generosity on our website and at our event.
4) Make a secure monetary donation to Houston Children Give Back. HCGB is a 501(c)(3) organization 46-3988180.
If you prefer to mail your donation, you can mail checks to:
Houston Children Give Back
2727 Drexel Drive
Houston, Texas 77027
5) Do you love this idea and interested in starting a Children Give Back organization in your city? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how to partner with us.